For the second edition of Startup Weekend Copenhagen, we have found a really cool venue in the halls of Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship – located at Howitzvej 60 in the heart of Frederiksberg with easy access to the metro.
Here’s a peak into what the schedule of the weekend looks like:
Friday, February 25th
- 16:30 – Doors open
- 17:00 – Registration
- 18.00 – Dinner & Networking
- 19.00 – Kick off & guest speakers
- 19:45 – Pitches
- 21:00 – Vote & form teams
- 22:00 – Teams formed, starting work
Saturday, February 26th
- 8. 00 – Breakfast is served. This day is all about building, developing, designing, writing, creating, etc.
- 10 – By now, teams should have prototype(s) on paper, decided on a working title, and created technical plans. Start getting servers live, buying domains, creating user flows, etc.
- 12 – Lunch
- 12:30 – Status update & meet the mentors
- 15:00 – Snacks – fruits & cake
- 18:30 – Guest speak & Dinner
- …Work through the night
Sunday, February 27th
- 08:00 – Breakfast
- 11 – Teams should have a live splash page up with an email capture and a simple blog
- 12.30 – Lunch
- 17:30 Final presentations
- 18:45 – Dinner & Networking
- 20:00 – End
- 21:00 – Clean up
We will ask you to present your company and your idea to a panel of judges.
You have 3 minutes to show that your company is the best, and how you will eventually take the world by storm with your idea and/or product!